Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A New Beginning

Though I've had this blog for a little over a year now, I've decided to give my blog a "face lift".  I hope you enjoy it.  Since I've decided to start posting my art, and more creative writings, I needed somewhat of a neutral palette to work with.  Plus I love "earthy", natural colors and textures.   Those who know me, know I'm an "all natural girl"--in almost every way.

I've also decided to post on a regular basis.  I'm sortof afraid to commit to this, bit I will start posting weekly.  That will mean the blogs will be a bit more personal, definitely not written as eloquently.    I just want to invite you to join me on the journey called life.  I'll let you peak into my discoveries, my challenges, pain, joys...  Mostly, I'll continue to share the lessons that the Father continues to teach me as I listen to His voice.

 If you are blessed or encouraged, please invite and friend.  I pray that my blog becomes a regular part of your weekly routine.

Blessings,

Alecia

No comments:

Post a Comment