Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

40 Days of Discover- Day 20

Praying that my family members would each experience deeper depths of God's love.  That God would manifest his love to each of us in an undeniable way.  In a way that communicates, "God loves me".

How do you know that God loves you? ( That would be a great book to write.  )  Yes, I know what you'll say: "Because the Bible tells  you so."  I mean, outside of the Bible telling you.  Has God shown you that He loves you.  He shows me all of the time.  I call the incidences:  "God kisses".  I just love it!

I woke up this morning thinking:  "when we speak words of affirmation and encouragement, inspired by the Holy Spirit, to someone, they are so lifted up.  I pray that I might speak the very words of God, His words of life, so others may be encouraged to live out the plans and purposes that God has ordained for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment