Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

40 Days of Discovery - Day 15

Today was a day of letting go.  Letting go of control. Of even trying to understand.  I really like to understand.  Often it hinders me receiving what God has for me.

God's ways infinitely higher than ours. He can and will do things that astound me, that I won't understand.  Yet, I can still receive.  I don't have to understand the cross to receive His forgiveness.  Neither should I wait to understand His gifts in order to receive them.  I receive them because they are good, and from the hands of my trustworthy, and loving Father.   I can also trust Him to protect me from any and all deception.  That is a constant prayer.  I ONLY want His gifts, not the enemy's counterfeits.

His gifts are astounding, and mind blowing! 

 EPH 3:20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, [21] to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment