Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

My prayer

Teach me your ways
Guide me in your truth
Give me your mind
Place your words in my mouth
Release your power through my hands
Let your compassion be evident in  my eyes
Let your beauty radiate from my countenance
May peace, joy and laughter be my aroma
Yes, let me leave an aroma
everywhere I go
Like Peter's shadow brought healing
Let my shadow bring healing and life
Life
Wholeness
healing
refreshment
Everywhere my feet touch
let there be life
A trail of flowers following after me
everywhere my hands touch
let there be healing
wholeness
peace

because life overflows in me
Life that comes from you
Every time I open my mouth
May I speak hope, joy, freedom
Songs that bring rest to the restless
flowing from my pen
That didn't originate from me
But from the endless source of life
I AM
Let my every move
bring music
Let there be a change in the atmosphere
because of your presence
in me

No comments:

Post a Comment