Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

My trip to Haiti--Photo Journal

At the airport in Port-au-Prince

Vendors were along the roads everywhere

We were following this truck.  Don't know what the baskets were for.

Gorgeous view as we traveled from the airport

the view from the roof of our dormitory

Another view from the roof.  Gorgeous!  I spent every morning on the roof meeting with God.

This is Belinda.  She adopted me the first day at VBS.  She saw me and grabbed my hand, wanting me to sit with her and her sisters.

Our team waiting for VBS

I sat in class with the girls.  I'm surprised I'm not still stuck in the desks.

Our Fabulous Team!!!!!!

This is Kinsley, one of our translators. Fabulous young man!  Lauren is  presenting the gospel.

My sweet daughter (in orange) with a new friend.  Everyone thought she was Haitian too!

Barbara , one of our leaders, jumping rope.  You go girl!  It was HOT out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment