Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

My New Blog

Hello my friends!  Perhaps you've noticed that I haven't been posting much over the last year.  That's because I started another blog at www.aleciabaptiste.com.  It's taken me a while to decide whether or not I want to keep both blogs.  Initially, I wanted to the new blog to be more focused on homeschooling, and this one would be more spiritually based.  Since I've changed the focus on that blog, I'm going to blog exclusively at www.aleciabaptiste.com

There will be a variety of topics discussed, but all focused on helping women to live full, free, and satisfying lives.

So please go to the new blog and subscribe there for all of my up to date posts and to learn about other products, and services that I will be offering in the near future.

www.aleciabaptiste.com


Be sure to invite friends to subscribe if you find my posts to be of help.


1 comment: