Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

An Oasis in the Desert

 Isaiah 58:11 The LORD will guide you always;
    he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land
    and will strengthen your frame.
  You will be like a well-watered garden,
    like a spring whose waters never fail.
With the recent drought in Texas, I've found myself blessed to enjoy more flowers this year than I ever have.  God has given me an "Oasis in the Desert".  Don't get me wrong, all my grass is brown, and my poor little veggie garden has struggled to survive, but my flowers are flourishing.  I thought you might enjoy some of my photographic art featuring my flowers.

I pray that God Himself will satisfy your needs in this recession, and drought.  May He make you an Oasis in the desert-- a place where many will be refreshed, and healed.


No comments:

Post a Comment