Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

40 Days of Discovery - Day 13

God speaks in the present tense since He is outside time.  He is always in the present tense since He's ever-present.

I must be so busy following Jesus that I don't have time to worry about all the voices around me telling me how to live.  There are so many gospels being preached--in and out of churches.  These gospels tell me how to live and how to receive a full and satisfying life.  But any other gospel outside of Jesus is a FALSE GOSPEL.

John 4:13 "...whoever drinks the water I (Jesus) give him will never thirst.  Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."  

Only Jesus can satisfies the deepest needs of the human heart. Only Jesus.

Revelation 22:17 says "The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment