Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

40 Days of Discovery - Day 37

I'd like to share a few quotes from "Come Away My Beloved" that blessed me today.

I am aware of your needs and will provide in abundance, but it is for my glory and honor and I will  have praise.  You will tread lightly and not allow your feet to be ensnared in the net of undue concern for the things about you.  They are mine, just as all things are mine and you are mine and I am more interested in you than in things.  Likewise, I want you occupied with Me rather than my gifts.  You will be my mouthpiece in places where there are no other voices to be heard.

You will magnify my name in a dark corner.

You will not allow your foot to be bogged down in the mire of earthly cares and riches.

Thank you Lord for speaking so clearly to your people.

No comments:

Post a Comment